PHU SADDARPHU SADDAR is the exclusive distributor of SADDAR®ECO-FENCE POST SPIKES for embedding fence posts into the ground. SADDAR® ECO-FENCE POST SPIKES products feature proprietary engineering solutions and are protected by intellectual property rights in the territory of the European Union. Dariusz Sadowiński, owner of PHU SADDAR, is the original developer and the exclusive beneficiary of the intellectual property rights to the composite SADDAR®ECO-FENCE POST SPIKES. We offer excellent ecological products which contribute to the preservation of the natural environment.
SADDAR Sp. z .o.o.SADDAR Sp. z o.o. is the sole manufacturer of SADDAR®ECO-FENCE POST SPIKES.
SADDAR Sp. z o.o. offers waste management services, with waste received from producers or recyclers. We issue certificates of waste collection. Company also supplies materials for many plastics manufacturing sectors. Quality of the regranulates we produce makes them idea for use in the following industries: construction, electronics, automotive, telecommunication, packaging, shoemaking and fabrics. Our manufacturing facilities allow us to produce about 40 grades of thermoplastic materials. We specialize in the molding of modified, fiberglass reinforced, structural materials.
- ABS in milled and regranulated form
- AABS/PC in milled and regranulated form
- APBT – pure and with glass fiber
- APA – Polyamides, including: PA6, PA 6 +GF, PA 6.6, PA 6.6 +GF , PA 4.6, PA 12
- APC – Polycarbonate – In transparent and opaque colors, including UV-resistant
- APE, including LDPE, HDPE for extrusion molding, injection molding and blow molding
- APEI – Polyehterimide
- APET – Polyethylene terephthalate in milled or regranulated form, pure or with glass fiber
- APOM – Polyoxymethylene: homopolymer and copolymer
- APP – Polypropylene, milled and regranulated
- APPO – Poly(p-phenylene oxide)
SADDAR Research & Development:
- We develop complex technologies and produce instrumentation for the production of plastic materials.
- We design technological lines for the production of plastics by extrusion, injection and vacuum forming.
- We offer technical and techno-economical consultancy as well as expert evaluation in the field of plastic processing.